Last Modified: April 1, 2022
Magistrate Inc. (the ”Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is
committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that
you may provide when you visit the website getmagistrate.com or its subdomains
(our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining,
protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Via any APIs.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website
operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including
advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website]
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices
regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with
our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By
continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance
of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under
age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly
collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do
not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its
features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use
any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide
any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone
number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we
learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18
without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If
you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website,
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address,
e-mail address, telephone number, and financial and banking information
- Agreements you make with others which are facilitated by the Website;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as
organizations and people you are affiliated or have relationships with; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website,
and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected
automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information
collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From other users, for example, from other parties to your agreements.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This
includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website,
subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if
you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the
fulfillment of your orders including financial information.
- Information that you provide via the provided APIs.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter,
“posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the
Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User
Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security
measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the
actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your
User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User
Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic
data collection technologies to collect certain information about your
equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location
data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and
use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP
address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It
helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized
service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our
Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard
drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating
the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting
you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have
issue cookies when you direct your browser to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects
(or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and
navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the
same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about
managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices
About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small
electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel
tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count
users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related
website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website
content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us,
including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including
expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any
contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we
offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that
does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture,
restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some
or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of
bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information
held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us
an email address to invite someone to use the Website to sign an agreement, we will transmit the
contents of that email, the proposed agreement and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond
to any government or regulatory request.
including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights,
property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes
exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes
of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you
provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following
control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse
all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To
learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player
note that some parts of this site may then be inaccessible or not function
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the
Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to,
correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We
cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user
account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe
the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information
to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User
Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or in audit or
historical records, or might have been copied or stored by other Website
users. We will not delete your User Contributions if such deletion would result
in the deletion of other users' User Contributions without the consent of such other users.
Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from
accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have
given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of
our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We
ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not
completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal
information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information
transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at
your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy
settings or security measures contained on the Website.
page. If we make material changes to how we treat our registered users’
personal information, we will notify you by email to the email address
specified in your account or, at our option, through a notice on the Website
top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active
and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our
practices, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.